Two elderly women were rescued as firefighters responded to a blaze at a night club close to their home. The fumes from the fire posed a risk to their health.
The Saturday morning fire destroyed the Eastern Palace Night Club and Restaurant on Church Street in St John’s. No one was at the club at the time.
The fire started shortly after 11 p.m on Friday night and reignited about 4:30 Saturday morning.
A clothing store on the ground floor was left with significant water damage.
Investigations are ongoing.
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]