Description of qualifications duties & responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related (Engineering).
- Minimum 15 yrs. High End Residential & Resort Experience.
- Proficient with (as many of the following) Microsoft Office 360 (Excel, Outlook, Word, Publisher), Microsoft Project, Sage Timberline, Plan Grid, Procore, BIM 360.
- Build and manage estimates/budgets and schedules.
- Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Assemble monthly pay applications.
- Knowledge of local building and life safety code requirements.
- Strong written, oral communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with smart devices in an admin and field capacity.
- Responsible for delivering jobs on time, budget and within expectations.
- Point of contact with government, client/s, design team and consultants.
- Point of contact for vendors, suppliers, artisans and subcontractors.
- Ensure prompt dissemination of information to subs, consultants and field crews.
- Submit and approve all shop drawings.
- Create and maintain change order log and general document control.
- Participate in all job-related concalls, GoToMeetings and/or physical meetings.
- Implement and oversee quality assurance and control program.
- Travel to client, design, consultant and vendor meetings if required.
Work for a fast paced, innovative company in the luxury residential & resort space while being part of a professional, challenging, fun and collaborative team environment.
Great opportunity for ambitious, dedicated, motivated self-starters who want to learn, improve, be rewarded and promoted. Work for a fast paced, innovative company in the luxury residential & resort space as part of a professional, challenging, fun and collaborative team environment.
Remuneration & benefits commensurate with experience.