The Board of the Antigua and Barbuda Medicinal Cannabis Authority wishes to notify the general public that it has come into force pursuant to the Cannabis Act, 2018.
Appointed members of the Cannabis Authority are:
- Solicitor General – Martin Camacho, Chairperson
- Comptroller of Customs – Raju Boddu, Deputy Chairperson
- Chief Medical Officer – Rhonda Sealey-Thomas
- Director of Analytical Services – Linroy Christian
- Representative of the Rastafarian Community – Mr. Franki Francis
- Representative from the Substance Abuse Prevention Unit – Mrs. Feona Charles-Richards
- Deputy Commissioner of Police – Mr. Albert Wade
- Representative of the Pharmacy Council – Mr. Algernon Roberts
- Director of Agriculture – Jeddidiah Maxime
- Crown Counsel – Jeniece St. Romain, Secretary
The Antigua and Barbuda Medicinal Cannabis Authority is responsible for regulating and controlling the licensing of the cultivation, manufacture, processing, extraction, import, export, testing, research, distribution, and sale of medicinal cannabis and cannabis for sacramental purposes.
Applications made to the Board of the Medicinal Cannabis Authority must be in the prescribed form outlined in the Cannabis Regulations, 2019 and submitted via scanned electronic copy emailed to [email protected] and submitted in hard copy to the Secretary of the Board at the Ministry of Legal Affairs, Government Complex, Parliament Drive.
Application forms for licences may be obtained from the Government Printery for a fee of $10.00XCD per form.
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]