We are pleased to advise that the registration date for British-American Insurance (BAICO)Policyholders wishing to register for BACOL membership and the legal action against the Government of Trinidad and Tobago has been extended to July 15 2022. Interested persons are urged to contact the Case Manager in their country as soon as possible.
For more information and to find out how to register with BACOL, simply contact the Case Manager where you live, or where your policy was registered:
- Antigua and Barbuda: Stacy Roach-RichardsT: (268) 562-1705
- Dominica: Jeffrey Douglas-Murdock(767) 440-0816 / 6901
- Grenada: Paula Phillip1 (473) 405 2226
- Montserrat: Markham Associates(664) 491-2498 / 2848
- Kitts and Nevis: Larkland Richards T: (869) 465 3696 T: (869) 469 4696
- Lucia: Paula Phillip 1 (473) 405 2226
- Vincent and the Grenadines: Kay Bacchus-BaptisteT: (784) 457-1828 or Stephen HugginsT: (784) 457-1687 or Louise Mitchell T: (784) 453-1722
Visit the BACOL website (www.bacol.info) for more
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]