Young man electrocuted Tuesday night


A young man was electrocuted on Tuesday night. CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP.

The incident occurred when a clothes line which he was using came into contact with an energized electric wire.

The sad event took place in the Gray’s Farm area.

Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]


  1. Wow….indeed tragic.

    Question is: How is it that a live electric wire could be in such proximity to a clothesline.

    I am still trying to understand that. A clothesline is usually just above the height of the person hanging clothes. A live electric wire should be at a much higher altitude; out of the reach of children…even adults.

    Does not make any sense at all.

    Condolences to the family of the deceased.

    Lessons must be learned from this tragedy.

  2. Deepest condolences to his family. Face looks familiar. Is he bow-legged and sells on Market street?

  3. This is so sad. Condolences to the family. It feels like deja va, as a similar incident like this took place sometime ago in Ottos.

    ME his family be comforted, and may he Rest In Peace

Comments are closed.