- The Ministry of Health leads the way with the highest allocation in the 2018 National Budget with EC$ 106 million.
The government says this will resolve to attain optimal health and wellness for all residents of Antigua and Barbuda.
2. The Ministry of Finance and Corporate Governance receives $102 million.
3. The Ministry of Education and Technology receives $101 million.
4. The Office of the Attorney General, Ministry of Justice and Legal Affairs, Public Safety and Labour is next at $90.
5. The Ministry of Works and Housing is provided $76 million to carry out its projects and programmes.
Allocations for other Ministries
The Ministry of Tourism is allocated $28 million.
Ministry of Information, Broadcasting, Telecommunications and Information Technology, $17 million.
Ministry of Social Transformation & Human Resource Development, $24 million.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and Immigration, $27 million
Ministry of Agriculture, Lands, Fisheries & Barbuda Affairs, $20 million
Ministry of Public Utilities, Civil Aviation & Transportation, $8 million
Ministry of Trade, Commerce & Industry, Sports, Culture & National Festivals and Community Service, $30 million
The 2018 budget also includes allocations for:
- Office of the Governor General $2 million
- The Legislature $2 million
- The Cabinet $4 million
- The Judiciary $2 million
- The Service Commissions $900,000
- Audit $1million
- Pensions and Gratuities $77 million
- Electoral Commission $4 million
- Ombudsman $600,000
- Charges on Public Debt $468 million
The Office of the Prime Minister is allocated $31 million.
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]