The Pan American Health Organization is hosting the meeting in collaboration with the Ministry of Health, Wellness and the Environment.
The goal of this very important immunization focused meeting is to analyse achievements for 2021, review the challenges of 2021 and 2022 in the context of reversing the gains lost during the last two years, and plan activities for 2023 while sharing country experiences on the immunization program.
1. To review the status of the EPI program in the Region of the Americas and the Caribbean and to identify areas that require strengthening
2. To discuss the status in countries in the surveillance and management of vaccine preventable diseases and areas that require strengthening
3. To provide an update on immunization and review the status and needs of country EPI programs following the introduction of COVID-19 vaccines
4. To update information on selective topics of common interest to countries in relation to immunization, service delivery and surveillance of vaccine preventable diseases
5. To share country experiences in reversing the gains lost over the past two years
The meeting is taking place from the 5th to 8th December, 2022.
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages. Your content is delivered instantly to thousands of users in Antigua and abroad!
Contact us at [email protected]