NHC – The National Hurricane Center (NHC) is closely monitoring the central tropical Atlantic for potential tropical cyclone development.
A small area of low pressure, designated as AL95, is situated west-southwest of the Cabo Verde Islands, generating disorganized showers and thunderstorms.
Although dry air surrounds the system, favorable upper-level winds may enable gradual development over the coming days.
The NHC estimates a 40% chance of formation into a tropical depression within 48 hours and a 60% chance over the next seven days.
Meanwhile, advisories are being issued for Tropical Storm Don, currently located in the central Atlantic.
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]