Parts Warehouse Officer
An automotive dealership seeking hardworking individuals who can work to efficient process methods and adapt to various tasks, must a be dedicated, hard-working and energized individual who pride themselves on their commitment and work ethic.
Warehouse officer role daily duties include:
- Assisting with the unloading of vehicles and the checking in of stock
- Sorting and placing materials or items on to racks, and shelves.
- Collecting items from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders for pickup according to a schedule.
- Performing warehouse inventory controls through a computer.
- Stock counting and location checks.
As a warehouse operative you will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to
complete your work and strive to maintain the business performance targets.
This role best suits upbeat and self-motivated individuals who enjoy working systematically and productively. The environment relies on organization and efficiency and with so much ground to cover in the line of duty it is important to ensure that you have a moderate level of fitness to enable you to comfortably carry out your tasks.
Picking and packing products can involve a substantial amount of manual handling including bending, stretching, stooping, stepping, reaching and lifting. Having a good range of mobility is important to ensure you can work safely within health and safety regulations without placing undue strain on your body.
Minimum High School Education
- Reliability and dependability
- Literacy & numeracy
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Upbeat and energized
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
- Team player
- A level of computer literacy
Deadline for submission of application is February 28,2023.
Please send applications to [email protected]
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]