Caribbean Alliance Insurance Company is an independent General Insurance Company headquartered in St. John’s, Antigua. Formed in 1988, Caribbean Alliance operates in 15 territories across the Caribbean. Rated A (Excellent) Stable by A.M. Best, this is the highest rating given to any Insurance Company in the Caribbean. With our continued expansion across the region, Caribbean Alliance Insurance Company is seeking an experienced individual to join our team for the following position:
Personal Lines Underwriter
- To service existing Home and Private Motor clients and provide new business quotations.
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Prepare renewal calculations and renewal notices for Home and Motor policies as directed by department supervisor.
- Provide new business quotations for Home and Motor business.
- Input and update risk data information onto our Insurance Company software system
- Maintain customer documentation and administration through our software system.
- Provide exceptional service to customers at the office and on the phone, including responding to customers’ queries and mid-term alterations.
- Follow compliance procedures including AML.
- Follow up on outstanding premium payments and carry through account reconciliations.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Location: St Johns, Antigua.
Experience: Minimum of 2 (two) years General Insurance experience.
Please submit your CV and Resume to Caribbean Alliance Insurance Co Ltd, Caribbean Alliance House, Po 1609, Corner of Newgate and Cross Streets, St Johns. Antigua Or [email protected]
Submission Deadline, 3rd May 2019
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]