Weekly Lookahead for 19th – 23rd August 2019.
This week, Earthworks and Baseworks continue in 1C of FHR between Sincere Dr. to Cedar Valley Rd. This section will remain closed to the public.
Drainage works will continue in the following areas this week:
On Monday 19th between 7:00am – 3:30pm
- Overlook Dr.
- Neem Dr.
- Evelene Dr
Tuesday 20th between 5:00pm- 6:00am
- The Xchange Building (CH.55+80 W)
- Closed off Entrance south of Caribbean Union Bank (CH.62+80 W)
Wednesday 21st between 6:00pm – 6:00am
- Btropix Building (CH.53+60 W)
- APUA Power station (CH.52+60 W)
Thursday 22nd between 8:00pm – 6:00am
- Billy’s Supermarket (CH.69+40 E)
Friday 23rd between 7:00pm – 6:00am
- Abbots Farm Road (CH.54+50 E)
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]
I believe the British government is on to something … some serious investigations going to happen after these road works
Comments are closed.