NOTICE: Process for obtaining curfew passes


The National Office of Disaster Services (NODS) advises that individuals wishing to acquire passes to travel during the curfew period should make a written request to the Commissioner of Police.


The letter should include the name of the individual or individuals requiring the pass or passes, a photo of the government issued ID, the place of employment, brief information about the job and the hours of work.


Emails can also be sent to [email protected].



Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]