CARIBBEAN TOURISM ORGANIZATION
has a vacancy for a
SECRETARY GENERAL & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
The Caribbean Tourism Organization (CTO) is seeking to fill the position of Secretary General & Chief Executive Officer. The Secretary General is the chief spokesperson of the CTO, and as Chief Executive Officer, is responsible for implementing the vision of the organisation based on the strategic direction set by the Council of Ministers and Commissioners of Tourism and the Board of Directors.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of a master’s level degree in tourism, business administration, management, marketing communications, international relations or other relevant field
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience working at a senior/executive management level and, preferably, in the tourism sector
- Extensive knowledge of the Caribbean region and its tourism products and services
- Proficiency in strategic management and organizational or corporate governance
- Experience in interacting with the international & regional donor communities and development agencies, and a record of achievement in securing project funding
- A comprehensive, professional understanding of international and regional tourism development issues
- Considerable experience in planning and policy development and implementation at senior levels
- Strong administrative and financial skills demonstrated in a senior strategic role
- Experience in developing and implementing innovative measures necessary for regional tourism competitiveness
- Oral and written proficiency in Spanish, Dutch or French would be a definite asset
Please visit our website at:
for a detailed job description and further details.
The deadline for applications is 28 June 2019
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]