Invitation for Proposals
The Ministry of Education (MoE) has been working to implement alternative forms of discipline in school-based settings through the Child Friendly Schools (CFS) framework. To date, we have been working to sensitise persons (educators and non-educators) on Positive Behaviour Management (PBM) strategies. We have also built capacity to implement such strategies in the classrooms and non-classroom settings.
Under the guidance of the Director of Education, Ministry of Education Antigua and/or a designated officer, the selected contractor is expected to:
- Review information provided by the Ministry of Education on PBM as well as samples of communication materials developed
- Develop draft campaign materials
- Pre-test campaign materials
Phase 1 of campaign – Creating awareness among the public that persons are already supporting positive behaviour management
Using information from the desk review:
- develop a catchy jingle using a culturally relevant beat. The jingle would be used as the tagline for all ads that would be developed.
- draft scripts for 5 radio ads and for 5 ads for social media featuring testimonies of persons speaking positively about positive disciplinary approaches. Testimonies could be from persons who have been sensitized, for example, teachers, principals, bus drivers, ancillary staff, and crossing guards. They could also be from entertainers, radio deejays announcers and religious persons in the community who support positive approaches to discipline.
- Pre-test the scripts and make any necessary changes
- Produce the following:
5 (30-60) second radio ads and 5 (60-90) second ads for social media featuring testimonies using the jingle as the tag line
- Provide the MoE with drafts production for feedback
- Provide MoE with final productions in a file that can be disseminated to radios and other platforms in Antigua and Barbuda via social media
Expected background and Experience
- The company should have at least 5 years of demonstrated experience in production;
- Experience conducting similar productions would be an asset
- Excellent writing skills in English is an asset
- Knowledge of Antiguan and Barbudan culture or previous work in Antigua and Barbuda is an asset
- The institutional contractor must provide the MoE with a Certificate of Incorporation/ documentation proving that they are a registered company or institution.
For further information on the campaign, interested parties should contact the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology at 463-5547 or 462 5972.
Deadline for submission of proposals is 26st June, 2019.
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]