The Glanvilles Secondary School will be having Registration for its new entrants on TUESDAY, 23rd JULY, 2019, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 NOON., ON THE SCHOOL’S COMPOUND.
Parents/Guardians who will be completing the registration process for their child/children, must bring along the following:
- Birth Certificate (original & 1 copy)
- Up-to-date passport (original & 1 copy of the information pages)
- Health Card (original & 1 copy)
- 2 recent passport size photos (photos must be taken within the last 6 months)
- Textbook Clearance Form from the previous school attended
- Please note that your child/children will not be registered without all required documents.
- Registration fee – $230 for Females and $240 for males (please bring along the exact amount)
In addition, Parents/Guardians MUST bring along
- a photo i.d. to collect the textbooks from the school which will be distributed on the SAME DAYas well as
- the child/children who will be registered at the school.
ORIENTATION FOR ALL NEW ENTRANTS
Date: Thursday, 15th August, 2019
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 NOON.
Place: Glanvilles Secondary School Auditorium
PARENTS ARE EXPECTED TO BE IN ATTENDANCE ALONG WITH THEIR CHILD/CHILDREN. PLEASE BE ON TIME.
Students must be attired in their dress uniform on the day of orientation.
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]