ABS TV/Radio staff as well as those in the Informational Technology department have stopped working in protest.
They are calling for better working conditions, overtime pay and a number of management issues.
Staff members say they will remain off the job until instructed otherwise by their union.
Here is a full list of their concerns.
- Low Morale
- Poor Internal Communication from Managers/Directors to Staffs**
- Lack of Staff Motivation
- Shifts(schedules) needs to be sorted well in advance
- No consistency in operational procedures and Standards
- Lack of Training and Development for promotions
- Poor lighting (bathrooms, Sales, 2nd & 3rd Floor, Editing room)
- Very poor air quality and AC not working in some departments cause employees to be uncomfortable
- Salary increase
- Unpaid Overtime