Man Dies in Fort Road Fire

4

A man was reportedly killed after a fire swept through a house in the Fort Road Area last night.

 

Firefighters rushed to the scene around 11 pm to extinguish the fire at the house that neighbours said was frequented by a vagrant.

 

The fire officials reportedly discovered the charred remains of male in the gutted structure once the flames were put under control.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP

4 COMMENTS

  1. Sigh….

    I can’t begin to imagine the agony, helplessness and pain he endured. “Charred” remains. Sigh…

    To feel your flesh burn with excruciating pain and seemingly no relief or help in sight. I guess there really is no painless way to go.

    My condolences to his family

    • it’s sad but most times a person is already unconscious or dead from the smoke inhalation before the fire actually takes them over one cannot last more than 10 minutes inhaling such toxic gasses

  2. it’s sad but most times a person is already unconscious or dead from the smoke inhalation before the fire actually takes them over one cannot last more than 10 minutes inhaling such toxic gasses

Comments are closed.