Man dies after electric shock


A New Winthorpes man in his 50’s is dead after being electrocuted this morning.

According to reports, the man died in the process of moving a storage container.

The container reportedly came in contact with wires which in turn shocked the man.

The man was transported to the hospital and died there.

The incident occurred in the area past the fisherman’s wharf in the Perry Bay area.

Police are investigating.

Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]