2020 Calypso King Keithroy “De Voice” Morson
● 1st Runner Up – Trevon “Trevvel” Pollard
● 2nd Runner Up – Steve “Iceman” Weekes
● 3rd Runner Up – Kenneth “Lazor” Greenaway
● 4th Runner Up – Delroy “Delz” Joseph
● Best New Commer: Trevon “Trevvel” Pollard
● Most Creative: Herman “Cupid” Francis (When the World Stops)
● Most Improved: Stevel “De Rod” Rodney
● Best Social Commentary: Steve “Iceman” Weekes (So Much Pain)
● Environmental Song: Robert “Shortie” Baker(Agouti & Iguana)
● Best COVID-19 Song: Herman “Cupid” Francis (When the World Stops)
● Best Female Permance on the night on the Finals: Ife Eshe
Photo Credit: Discover Montserrat
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]
Congratulations to De Bear/De Voice on his win.
i strongly suggest that he be given all three. He is the greatest one of his time around these parts
Congrats to him! Heard his song that Dr. Ramsey wrote playing on the radio the other day: “In the Word we should trust; man is nothing but dust”
…In the land of the blind.
Can a Wadadli born Calypsonian enter the competition?
@Colombo. Yes, once he meets their requirements as de Bear had to do in Antigua.
Comments are closed.