BARBUDA OCEAN CLUB
We are looking for an experienced
to join our team to get cover letter examples
The Executive Chef is responsible for the smooth operation of the kitchen and consistent preparation of innovative, creative cuisine of the highest quality, creative presentation and world-class food and beverage experiences for the dining rooms, bar, staff dining room and special events, resulting in outstanding guest satisfaction.
Manage entire food and beverage operation for high-end hospitality operation in a remote area · Menu creation · Innovative food preparation and presentation · Manage ordering, inventory and waste control · Budgets and accurate costing of all dishes prepared in F&B operation · Display exceptional leadership · Hire, train and develop culinary staff · Teach preparation according to well-defined recipes · Provide direction for day-to-day operations in the kitchen · Maintain quality standards for receiving, storage, production and presentation of food · Monitor culinary staff performance; provide guidance and direction · Establish and enforce kitchen hygiene and safety · Create, manage and oversee staff meal program · Utilize local farmers and fisherman · Interact with guests · Actively respond to and handle guest problems and complaints · Ensure all kitchen equipment is properly maintained
The successful candidate MUST possess the following:
- Four year Hospitality Management or equivalent University or Culinary degree
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar capacity (Executive Chef running an entire culinary program) in a luxury, international five star hotel, resort, or private club setting
- Strong background in Michelin / Zagat rated establishments for front and back of house procedures and service expectations
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Display leadership in guest hospitality; exemplify excellent customer service
- An eye for detail and creative. Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong management skills including planning, setting priorities, decision making and facilitating process improvement
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resumes / CVs and cover letters to: [email protected]
Only well qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.
Qualified candidates are required to cook at our facility as part of the interview process to prove their culinary skills, which will be judged on quality, flavor, presentation and creativity.
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages. Your content is delivered instantly to thousands of users in Antigua and abroad!
Contact us at [email protected]