BARBUDA OCEAN CLUB
We are looking for an experienced
Development Project Manager
to join our team.
The Development Project Manager is responsible for directing, managing, planning and coordinating on-site horizontal construction activities to ensure that goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed timeframe and budget parameters.
Supervise on-site construction and manage key staff · Communicate goals and project status with management · Monitor construction schedule, cost and quality · Review and approve consultant and contractor invoices · Monitor contractor operations for conformance to contract documents · Establish project reporting procedures · Provide safety leadership on site · Monitor construction schedule · Analyze and interpret job cost reports for decisions on crew sizes, equipment needs and scheduling · Review and approve invoices · Provide safety leadership · Point of contact for construction-related topics
The successful candidate MUST possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction, Engineering, Project Management or related field preferred
- 10+ years construction experience, including 5+ years as a project manager or equivalent
- Knowledge of construction principles, techniques and procedures, including estimating and scheduling
- Experience with RCP, HDPE, utilities
- Must have golf course construction and grow-in experience
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Procore, Civil 3D
- Ability to read architectural and engineering plans and specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and time management skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resumes / CVs and cover letters to: [email protected]
Only well qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.