Auto Parts Clerk
An automotive dealership is seeking a hardworking, committed individual with experience in automotive parts sales and procurement. The individual should strive to perform the required daily duties with accuracy and precision and be able to effectively multi-task in a fast pace environment while doing so.
Auto Parts Clerk main daily duties include:
- Ordering and managing stock supplies
- Ordering vehicle parts in a timely manner
- Liaise with customers on special orders, providing them updates from purchase through to delivery or order
- Liaise within a timely manner daily with the service department on requests made
- Liaise with suppliers on all items ordered
- Ensure the parts ordered and received are accurate
- Provide customers with advice
- Assist with the yearend stock taking exercise
- Other parts related tasks
This role best suits an individual who is flexible, easily adaptable and works well as part of a team.
Having knowledge of an automotive computerized system would be an asset.
Minimum High School Education with passes in English Language and Math
- Reliability and dependability
- Literacy & numeracy
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Upbeat and energized
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
- Computer literacy
Deadline for submission of application is October 13,2023.
Please send applications to [email protected]
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]