Columbus the infamous capital of Ohio , popularly known for its major contribution in football and baseball . It’s also under the spotlight for its innovative food ventures . It’s the largest city in Ohio , housing the maximum population of college students as an attribute to which there’s a lot of growth and creative places . Some of the best instagrammble places in ohio are mentioned here:-
Nurture the nature
- Topiary park : providing a great break from the city hussle . Perfect picnic spot for family . The presence of numerous ducks keeps the children enthralled.
- Slate run metro Park : a great escape from city life . The chirping of birds covers a large cover of trees , with astonishing walks, a lake and a bridge .
- Walnut woods Metro Park : tall pines everywhere you look , for hiking and biking , the sweet gum trails on either side are a feast to the eyes .
- Rope bridge : standing up with its name , making it the main attraction .
- Dawes Arboretum : though there is an entry price but it will definitely worth it , hiking or biking both are a delight . The Cypress swamp area I’d definitely recommend.
- Antrim Park : it’s an enormous park providing peace and quiet, the Antrim lake has a mile walking trail.
- Infirmary Mound Park : best time to visit is from the beginning in the late spring and autumn . The quiet environment is very calming .
- Whetstone Park : connecting with the garden of roses the landscape provides a mesmerizing view . Some beautiful rivers make a nice trail for walking , trekkingbike riding etc .
- The Ohio caverns
- Zip zone tours : perfect zipping experience and an amazing mini vlog .
- Serpent mound : a perfect spot for mini vlogs surely will get you followers.
- Park of roses : you’ll be surrounded by a gazillion roses surely making a perfect Instagram post .
- Columbus museum of Art : the oldest and the best at its apex , it was the first art museum of Ohio . With its beautiful layout and exhibits .
- Fox in the show: insanely delicious pastries and immaculate breakfast , it’s sure to get you charged for the day .
- North Market : it’s the place to go for whatever you’re craving along with clicking aesthetic pictures .
- Jeni’s Ice-cream : just as the name suggests , there are beautiful art murals that are sure to buy you insta followers.
- Katalina : Nutella stuffed pancakes , so famous that you’ll have to wait but it’s all worth it .
- The pearl’s N’awlins : some very Insta famous dishes here are Jalapeño corn spoon , DIY mimosas etc
- The ale trail
- 16 bit bar : for the child in you , with every drink one purchases , an old school arcade game play is free . Try beating up the high scores .
- Antiques on high : the perfect skyline view , the amazing g beverages are to die for .
- Vaso : yet another rooftop place to admire .
- The candle lab : a place that provides means to your art, make your own candles and let your followers know your talents .
Mesmerizing murals display
- Easton Town Center murals : definitely lives up to the fame. It’s like a burst of colors that will definitely make you happy along with your followers .
- Smiles of Sunflowers : as the name suggests it’s the perfect place that’ll surely buy you some followers.
- The telephone booth : the red booth is truly very photogenic and a much needed pop of colour .
- Rainbow wall : definitely one of the prettiest places to capture for your feed .
- Murals at Katalina’s : ” Peace , Love and Pancake
- Lincoln Social wall : a very aesthetic place with Neon signs surrounded with flowers .
- Short North arts district
- Murals at short north arts district : an absolute paradise for art enthusiasts it has many murals , street art.
- Otherworld : just as the name suggests it’s an out of the world experience . An absolute must visit spot to gain followers.
- What happens in galla wall
- The makers monument
Columbus is a very photogenic place , the mesmerizing wall arts , the streets , gorgeous viewpoints . There is also amazing nature to capture in the city . If you’re looking for instagrammable places , Columbus is the spot for you .
With the sub tropical weather conditions which results in cold dry winters and muggy summers .
To get the best experience it’s recommended to visit during late spring from April to May and early fall from September to October .
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages. Your content is delivered instantly to thousands of users in Antigua and abroad!
Contact us at [email protected]