Tantric massage is a form of massage therapy that attempts to incorporate the ancient principles of tantric philosophy into modern massage practices. It is becoming increasingly popular as a way to relax, relieve stress, and improve overall health and well-being.
But before you decide to get a tantric massage service, there are some things that you should know. By understanding what is involved and taking the necessary steps before getting a tantric massage service, you can ensure that you are fully prepared and ready to enjoy the many benefits that this unique form of massage has to offer.
What Is Tantric Massage?
Intending to improve health and well-being, London tantric massage seeks to incorporate the principles of tantric philosophy into modern massage practices. Tantric massage aims to promote unified consciousness and harmonious relationships between people by evoking profound physical, mental, and energetic effects.
At the present, tantric massage may be used as a popular type of massage therapy to promote relaxation, relieve stress, increase energy, increase intimacy, enhance fertility, improve cognitive performance, and promote healthy immune function.
What To Expect During A Tantric Massage Session
- Breathing techniques – Breathing techniques are used to induce calm during the tantric massage. Practitioners may use slow, deep breathing or breathing techniques such as abdominal breathing, diaphragmatic breathing, or yogic breathing. Breathing techniques can help reduce stress, promote relaxation, and help to induce a state of calm.
- Physical touch – Physical touch is used in tantric massage to promote deeper levels of connection between practitioners. The type of touch used may depend on the practitioner and the style of tantric massage that is being offered. In some styles, practitioners may not use physical touch at all, whereas, in other styles, physical touch is the focus. Some practitioners may focus on non-sexual touching to promote deeper levels of connection.
- Visualization techniques – Visualization techniques are used to achieve certain physical and energetic results. Practitioners may focus on certain parts of the body or certain parts of the scenery during visualization techniques.
- Scenery – During the tantric massage, practitioners are often encouraged to use sceneries such as water, sand, mountains, or forests to promote relaxation and calm. – Positioning – Practitioners are often encouraged to maintain a certain position during massage to promote relaxation and to help with relaxation.
- Clothing – Clothing may be removed during tantric massage to promote deeper levels of connection. In some cases, clothes may even be used as props during the massage to create an environment that is more stimulating.
How To Ensure You Are Comfortable During The Tantric Massage
- Positioning – During the tantric massage, practitioners may be encouraged to maintain a certain position to promote relaxation and help with relaxation. It is important to find a comfortable position for you to lie in, maintain a certain posture, and allow your masseuse to massage your body in the positions that are most comfortable for you.
- Touching – Physical touching is used in tantric massage to promote deeper levels of connection. The type of touching you experience may depend on the practitioner and the style of tantric massage that is being offered. In some styles, practitioners might use no physical touch whatsoever, whereas, in other styles, physical touch is the focus. Some practitioners might focus on non-sexual touching to promote deeper levels of connection.
- Sexual contact – During the tantric massage, practitioners are often encouraged to use sexual contact in certain ways. It is important to be clear about what is expected and allowed during tantric massage before getting a massage service.
- Clothing – During the tantric massage, practitioners are often encouraged to wear special clothing to promote deeper levels of connection. In some cases, clothes may even be used as props during the massage to create an environment that is more stimulating.
- Props – During the tantric massage, practitioners are often encouraged to use props such as sceneries, music, candles, blankets, crystals, sand, water, or fire. Other than that, practitioners are often encouraged to use certain sceneries, music, or props such as water, fire, candles, or sceneries to promote relaxation and to help with relaxation.
Preparing Your Body Before The Tantric Massage Session
- Bathing or showering – First of all, it may be helpful to take a shower or bathe before your massage, especially if you have been exercising or sweating heavily. Showering or bathing may help to remove any bacteria or sweat that is on your skin. If you have showering issues, consider using a flotation device in the shower to ensure that you can get into the shower without causing any pain.
- Shaving – Second, shaving your legs and underarms may be uncomfortable or painful before a tantric massage session. If this is the case, then you should consider shaving before getting your tantric massage.
- Washing your hair – Aside from that, it may be helpful for you to wash your hair before your massage. This may help to reduce the amount of hair that is rubbed against your therapist during the tantric massage session.
- Moisturizing – Finally, it may be helpful to moisturize your skin before your tantric massage, especially if you have dry skin or have been sweating heavily most of the time.
What You Should Do After The Tantric Massage
First of all, you should always enjoy the remainder of your time after the tantric massage. It may be helpful to spend some time relaxing and enjoying yourself and not think about anything that can cause stress.
Second, it may be helpful to take a shower or bath before getting into bed. This may help to wash away any bacteria, sweat, or oils that may have accumulated during the tantric massage. Aside from that, it may be helpful for you to apply scented oils to your body after your massage. These oils may help to promote relaxation and help with relaxation after the massage session.
And lastly, it may be helpful to create a relaxing environment in the bedroom before you get into bed. This may include dimming the lights, playing relaxing music, scented candles, or scented oils to fully experience the relaxing and satisfying effects of tantric massage!
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]