There are 14 active cases in Barbuda, one waiting to be transferred to Antigua.
- Eight positive cases at the Post Office.
- Two positive cases at the Galley Bay Hotel.
- Four positive cases at Sandals.
- Three cases at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- A number at the Public Works.
At many Government Offices and at the Authorities and Corporations of the Government, it is now common to ask visitors whether they are or are not vaccinated; entry is properly denied those who are not vaccinated, if they are likely to infect others.
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages. Your content is delivered instantly to thousands of users in Antigua and abroad!
Contact us at [email protected]