The Glanvilles Secondary School will be having Registration for its new entrants on Wednesday 19th July 2023 from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 Noon at the school’s campus in Glanvilles Village.
Parents/Guardians who will be completing the registration process for their child/children, must bring along the following:
- Birth Certificate (original & 1 copy)
- Up-to-date passport (original & 1 copy of the information pages) • Health Card (original & 1 copy)
- Two (2) recent passport size photos (photos must be taken within the last 6 months)
- Textbook Clearance Form from the previous school attended • Registration fee is $300
- Please note that your child/children will not be registered without all required documents.
In addition, Parents/Guardians MUST bring along
- a photo ID. to collect the textbooks from the school which will be distributed on the SAME DAY
- the child/children who will be registered at the school.
Congratulations to all the students who have gained scholarships to the Glanvilles Secondary School.
We look forward to meeting you on Registration Day.
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]