Description of Duties
- Degree in Construction Management or related (Engineering).
- Minimum 15 yrs. High End Residential Experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 360 (Excel, Outlook, Word, Publisher), Microsoft Project, Sage Timberline, Plan Grid.
- Knowledge of local building and safety code requirements.
- Strong written, oral communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with smart devices.
- Responsible for delivering jobs on time, budget and within expectations.
- Point of contact for sales, account managers, subcontractors and supervisors.
- Ensure that the team has received the information and resources needed to conduct work.
- Approve all construction drawings.
- Create and maintain change orders, keep all documentation in order.
- Participate in client planning or job-related calls.
- Implement and oversee quality assurance and control program.
- Create inventory and shipping manifests.
- Purchasing of specific materials and services.
- Travel for on-site supervision as needed and travel to client meetings if required.
- Participate in the estimate process including all services.
Remuneration & Benefits commensurate with experience.
Please email CV/resume to email@example.com