A westward-moving tropical wave located over the far eastern tropical Atlantic near the Cabo Verde Islands continues to produce disorganized shower activity.
Although environmental conditions are not expected to be conducive for development during the next couple of days, they are forecast to gradually become more favorable over
the weekend and into early next week when the wave moves into the central and then western tropical Atlantic.
* Formation chance through 48 hours…low…near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days…low…20 percent.
- Shower and thunderstorm activity has increased today in association with a tropical wave over the central tropical Atlantic. Gradual development of this system is possible over the next several days as it moves westward at 15 to 20 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours…low…10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days…low…30 percent.
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]