Given the current developments with the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and guidance by the Ministry of Health, Wellness and the Environment, and the World Health Organization (WHO), we have implemented some changes to our retail store operations.
The changes which are aimed at safeguarding you, our valued customers and our team members Take immediate effect as follows:
• All customer interactions will now be handled in a tent outside the Market Street (Judgement Square) and Woods Mall locations. This is to diminish the risk of direct person to person transmission in the confined internal store areas.
• Customers are asked to place their orders at the tents. There are committed lines for each type of transaction. A dedicated team member will relay the request to staff members inside the stores for processing where necessary.
• To ensure that we maintain the recommended social distancing practices we have clear demarcations for each que.
• There is an increased security presence at the stores and tents; and additional customer care agents have been brought on board to help us provide you with the best possible service.
• We respectfully ask you to utilize our alternative easy and convenient transaction options if you have symptoms of the Coronavirus (coughing, sneezing, or difficulty breathing).
Please note that you will not be permitted to interact with our customer care agents if you are displaying any of these symptoms.
We encourage and remind you of our easy and convenient transaction options for use where possible:
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]