A fire is destroying a well-known restaurant on Long Bay Beach.
Videos have surfaced showing the Barrow’s Restaurant completely engulfed.
According to reports, the fire started when an LP Gas cylinder exploded. So far there have been no reports of injury.
No further details are available at this time.
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]
Thank God no one was hurt. Now I hope he has insurance.
Comments are closed.