A home in St. Johnson’s Village was scorched by fire Sunday morning water restoration near me.
Firefighters managed to put out the blaze but not before it damaged the roof of a structure being built around an existing house.
According to reports, the owner of the house lives abroad.
The caretaker reportedly said she came back to find the house ablaze after leaving to go to the shop.
Furniture and clothing were reportedly damaged by the fire.
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]