NHC – The National Hurricane Center (NHC) in Miami has issued a Tropical Weather Outlook for the North Atlantic and Caribbean Sea.
Central Tropical Atlantic (AL99): An elongated trough of low pressure located about 875 miles west-southwest of the Cabo Verde Islands is producing disorganized showers and thunderstorms.
Favorable environmental conditions suggest gradual development is possible as the system moves west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph across the central tropical Atlantic.
There is a 40 percent chance of formation within 48 hours and a 60 percent chance over the next 7 days.
Eastern Tropical Atlantic (AL98): A broad area of low pressure, partly linked to a tropical wave, is generating disorganized showers and thunderstorms near and southwest of the Cabo Verde Islands.
This low could develop further while moving west-northwest or northwest at around 10 mph across the eastern tropical Atlantic.
There’s a 30 percent chance of formation within 48 hours and a 60 percent chance over the next 7 days, though conditions may turn unfavorable for development early next week.
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]