The Prime Minister’s Entrepreneurial Development Programme (EDP) is pleased to announce its partnership with the National Youth Awards with its sponsorship of the Prime Minister’s Entrepreneurial Development Programme Award 2022. Nominations are officially opened until 22nd April 2022.
Qualifications for nomination include:
- The candidate must be a national of Antigua and Barbuda;
- The candidate must be within the age group of 10-35 years old;
- The candidate must have a registered business;
- The candidate must submit an executive summary of the business (no more than 1 page);
- The candidate must be of good character.
Nomination forms can be collected at the EDP Secretariat, Ground Floor, Sagicor Building or be requested via email at: [email protected].
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]