The APUA Electricity Business Unit refutes the claim of negligence in the electrocution of a man at a construction site in Buckley’s Village on Thursday June 18th, 2020.At 10:38 AM, the main feeder supplying the area tripped and was de-energized due to a fault on the line. A fault crew was dispatched promptly.
A report was made that a man, who was carrying conductive material atop a scaffold on the construction site, came into contact with the high tension wire transmitting 11KV of electricity.
Due to the sensitivity of the network and efficiency of the protective system, once contact was made with the power line, the feeder tripped and the area was deenergized immediately.
The power lines and infrastructure are approximately 30 ft. above ground and
were existent before the commencement of construction of the new structure. The APUA Electricity Business Unit maintains a high response rate for reported electricity faults.
The Authority was not in receipt of a request to de-energize the line in the area where the construction works were being carried out.
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]
IM JUS THANKING GOD THAT HE’S STILL HERE ….LETS GIVE VOD HIS GLORY…CLEARLY god aint done with him yet….
Of course they deny, this man is God’s grace, apua shame on u. U preform poorly
Simply put, i assume a new procedure os on order?
I’m sure they woulda show up alot sooner if the meter min wan lack arfffff !!
God has spared your life for a purpose. He never gives us more than we can bear! My prayers are with you 🙏🙏🙏
Bro in spite of your aches and pain you are still in the land of the living with the use of all your limbs and that’s more than enough to praise God for. Especially on this day Father’s Day you can tell someone you love them and they can tell you they love you as well. Much prayer and a speedy recovery to you 😇
Comments are closed.