𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗨𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀
(1) No person is permitted to picnic, consume alcohol, food or play music on any beach for the duration of these regulations.
(2) 𝗔 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗲𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝟱:𝟬𝟬𝗮.𝗺. 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟱:𝟬𝟬𝗽.𝗺. 𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝟱:𝟬𝟬𝗮.𝗺. 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟭𝟮:𝟬𝟬 𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗻.
(3) Sailing is permitted for the purpose of fishing, provided there are no more than five (5) persons on board the sailing vessel and, in any event, persons on board the vessel are able to practice social distancing protocols by maintaining a distance of six (6) feet between occupants at all times.
(4) Notwithstanding subparagraphs (2) and (3) no person is permitted to utilise the beach on a public holiday.”
(f) in paragraph 11A (Prohibition on excursions to off-shore islands used for recreational purposes) by repealing the paragraph in its entirety and replacing it as follows:
“11A. Prohibition on excursions to off-shore islands used for recreational purposes
(1) For the period 18th September to 30th September 2021, all excursions around the coastal waters of Antigua and Barbuda, pleasure craft fetes, parties and other entertainment events and excursions to the off-shore islands in and around the waters of Antigua and Barbuda are prohibited.
(2) A person found in contravention of subparagraph (1) commits an offence and is liable on summary conviction to a fine of $5,000.00.
Support Antigua Newsroom from as little as $5 – it only takes a minute. If you can, please consider supporting us with a regular amount each month. Thank you.