71 Year Old Man Found Guilty Of Indecent Assault Of A Minor And Awaits Sentence

7

In the trial of 71-year-old Walter Rayne, where he was accused of indecent assault of a minor, a 12-member jury found him guilty.

Rayne’s trial began last week Thursday before Justice Ian Morley in the High Court.

He will be sentenced on Monday 10th February 2020.

On August 13th 2018, Rayne inappropriately touched a young girl who was 14 years old at the time.

According to the facts of the case, he told her that he ‘liked to see her bottom’ and then placed her on his lap and proceeded to touch her privates.

The victim then informed some of her family members and reported the matter to the police on the same day.

 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP

7 COMMENTS

  1. His problem is PERVERSION. The boys at 1735 know how to deal with perverts. Hopefully the judge will give him life behind bars. This stuff has to be dealt with harshly. The Me Too Movement going to bring a whole lot of them down, and the sooner the better. The jury did the right thing.

  2. Utterly disgusting! I certainly hope the authorities hurry and get the “SEX OFFENDER REGISTER” up and going so that the names of these animals can be properly recorded and made public. Shame on this beast!

  3. What a ‘DUTTY NASTY OLD MAN’ . Hope u have fun in 1735. Them boys ah go put u on them lap and rub fu u bottom then u go kmow how the little girl feel.

  4. @mmmmmm good one 🤣🤣 sick bastard 14? go whore house nuh. Thata why my parents always told me don’t sit on no man lap not even uncle! Speak to your kids!

  5. Big old nasty faggat. The child could be his grand-daughter, seems as if he loves school children……..lost him in 1735 meck he dead in dey.

  6. No defender at all

    If consensual he at 73 and she at 16 would play out differently.

    If he was very wealthy it would also play out differently.

    The age of becoming an adult should be 21 across the board for sex, marriage, driving, drinking, voting, working etc.

Comments are closed.