The market for CBD-infused products is increasing every day. More and more people have realized the potential of these non-psychoactive cannabinoid products as great therapeutic medicines of nature. Different companies are coming up with other products each year, and each product is creating its market fastidiously. With an increasing number of products like CBD vape oils, tinctures, gummies, wax, ointment, sprays, capsules, etc., it is also becoming essential for people to know how each of these products works and what benefits they carry. So today, we will learn some surprising facts about a rather exciting cannabis invention; CBD wax.
CBD is short for Cannabidiol, a chemical in the cannabis Sativa plant. It is extracted from the plant using some manufacturing processes to make different products with many therapeutic benefits. Most CBD products contain less than 0.3% THC; hence, they are all legal. It has many therapeutic benefits, like helping with epilepsy, pain, inflammation, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, seizures, anxiety, etc. It is thus a common ingredient in many cannabis-based medications.
CBD wax is another cannabis concentrate growing in popularity due to its high potency. It is a highly concentrated product providing high levels of CBD on ingesting even small doses of wax. So less wax is needed to achieve the desired results.
The most common method of making CBD wax is to extract CBD from the hemp plant and heat it until the resulting extract forms a wax-like structure. The plant material is blasted with a solvent in a “closed-loop extraction system.” Manufacturers commonly use the ‘Butane Hash Oil Extraction process or the ‘CO2 extraction process.
The resulting wax is one of many types of wax manufactured. Manufacturers can alter the process to come up with 4 different kinds of CBD waxes:
- CBD Budder: The consistency of this product is very close to that of butter. To make it, CBD is heated to a high temperature and then using sudden air pressure to create a smooth and fluffy texture.
- CBD Shatter: It is a repeatedly refined product that makes it one of the cleanest waxes. It is hard and brittle wax that can break or shatter when put under pressure.
- CBD Crumble: The making of this type of wax uses a process similar to that of CBD Budder; however, owing to different techniques, this type of wax is more crumbly.
- CBD Live Resin: As the name suggests, one manufactures it by freezing live plants. It thus retains much of the natural flavor and smell of the plant and is considered one of the best types of CBD waxes.
The best way of ingesting CBD wax is by dabbing. A certain amount of wax is placed on a heat source, like a vape pen or a glass pipe, and then it is heated to produce inhaled vapors.
7 Surprising Facts about CBD Wax
Here are some surprising facts about CBD Wax:
- Safe to use: CBD wax is a perfectly safe product, provided you purchase it from a reputed brand. Authentic and established brands provide certified products that guarantee the authenticity and quality you are looking for. Further, purchasing from established brands ensures that the potency and components of the wax are safe to use.
- Works instantly: Unlike vapes, gummies, etc., and other hemp-derived products, CBD wax works almost immediately when ingested through dabbing. It is a potent concentrate that kicks in almost immediately after ingestion. Many people prefer taking CBD wax when suffering from pain or muscle inflammation.
- Very Effective: It is a potent cannabis extract; CBD wax works very effectively. It means that only a few dabs are needed to feel the effects. Other cannabis products, like capsules, gummies, ointments, etc., take some time to bind with the cannabinoid receptors in the body, but CBD wax works immediately and effectively. So you have to dab in very little of it to feel its effects.
- Does not cause the “highs”: Contrary to the notion that all cannabis products, including CBD wax, produce the “highs” associated with marijuana, CBD wax does not cause the highs. Since it does not contain THC, the psychotic compound responsible for making the highs, dabbing CBD wax does not get you high. Thus, it is an ideal product to be used at any time of the day, and you will still be in control of your motor skills. It provides all the benefits of cannabis without the psychotic effects.
- Therapeutic benefits: It is a hemp extract, so CBD wax has many therapeutic benefits. CBD is a popular ingredient in many cannabis-based medications. It helps with chronic pain, anxiety, stress, inflammation of muscles, arthritis, etc.
- No side Effects: Unlike what many people believe, CBD, in general, and CBD wax, in particular, have no adverse effects on the body. CBD wax is a natural medicine that has therapeutic benefits on the body. It is a very safe cannabis extract that anyone can use for treating their different health issues.
- It is legal: The law is clear regarding cannabis products: “anything with more than 0.3% THC is illegal”, but since CBD wax is a concentrate and has a lesser concentration of THC than 0.3%. Hence, it is legal. You can purchase it from any cannabis store without facing any legal hurdles.
We have seen that CBD wax is a new cannabis product with many benefits and is slowly rising in popularity. It is a cannabis extract made from the plant after going through a few technical processes. CBD wax is legal; has no side effects; has many therapeutic benefits, and does not cause the highs associated with the use of marijuana. It also is very effective so that a small dose can do the job for you; it works instantly, so you don’t have to wait for the effects to kick in, and it is a safe product to use. These surprising facts, mixed with its therapeutic benefits and ease of use through dabbing, have made CBD wax one of the most popular cannabis products on the market.
Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Antigua!
We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages.
Contact us at [email protected]